The health and safety of you, your family and our shared communities are our top priority. As Mississippi's health and wellness leader, we are committed now, more than ever, to supporting our members and ensuring they receive the right care at the right time.
We know you have questions concerning the ever evolving COVID-19 outbreak, so we've got the answers you need in one place.
- Will my COVID-19 diagnostic test be covered?
- Will my COVID-19 treatment be covered?
- Will telemedicine be covered?
- How do I ensure I have access to my prescription refills with the stay-at-home order in place?
- Where can I find a list of Network Primary Care Providers?
- How long does it take COVID-19 symptoms to appear?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- What should I do if I'm experiencing symptoms of COVID-19?
- When should I seek medical attention if I believe I may have COVID-19?
- How can I prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- Who is at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19?
- CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov
- Mississippi State Department of Health website: https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static/14,0,420.html
- Mississippi Coronavirus Hotline (available 24/7): 877-978-6453
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi Resource Center: https://www.bcbsms.com/be-healthy/covid-19-resource-center