I'm a member
You will be redirected to myBlue. Would you like to continue?
Please wait while you are redirected.
Please enter a username and password.
Protect Yourself from Healthcare Fraud
These Steps Can Protect You from Healthcare Fraud
- Safeguard your Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi ID card and Social Security Number.
- If your Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi ID card is lost or stolen, report it immediately.
- Beware of "free" services, especially if you're asked to provide your insurance ID card. The services may not be free and could be fraudulently charged to you or your insurance company.
- Compare your Explanation of Benefits to your medical bills to verify the services you received. Your Explanation of Benefits is available the day after your claim is processed, if you log in to the myBlue website.
How to Report Fraud and Abuse
- If you suspect there may have been fraud associated with your health benefits, you should report this activity to the Fraud & Abuse Hotline at 800-562-8877.