I'm a member
You will be redirected to myBlue. Would you like to continue?
Please wait while you are redirected.
Please enter a username and password.
It's easy and convenient to order your replacement ID cards and/or change your adress online. Simply register for myBlue. It's a quick process that you can begin now and immediately get access to all that myBlue offers. Here’s why you should register now:
- Registration is quick easy, secure and useful. You have access to the health benefit information you want, when you want it.
- You can view claims history for the previous 15 months, including payments, copay and deductible amounts. You can go green and stop the mailing and delivery of paper EOBs.
- You can give us important information online at any time – no need to call during business hours only. You can update your phone number or email, and you can order a new ID card on myBlue.
- If you are a participant of the State & School Employees' Health Insurance Plan, please Register, Login, or View myBlue from the State Health Plan page, click here.
- For an overview of the secure myBlue website, click here.
- Simply click the “Register” link at the right and follow the instructions for quick access.
If your benefits are through the Federal Employee Program, go to www.fepblue.org to request a new ID card.