I'm a member
You will be redirected to myBlue. Would you like to continue?
Please wait while you are redirected.
We are pleased to provide you with secure, personalized access to your claims and benefit information online through our myBlue website. Here’s why you should register now:
- Registration is quick, easy, secure and useful. You have access to the health benefit information you want, when you want it. Register for myBlue »
- You can view claims history for the previous 15 months, including payments, copay and deductible amounts. You can go green and stop the mailing and delivery of paper EOBs.
- You can give us important information online at any time – no need to call during business hours only. You can update your phone number or email, and you can order a new ID card on myBlue.
- If you are a participant of the State & School Employees' Health Insurance Plan, view a promotion of myBlue from the State Health Plan page, click here.
- For an overview of the secure myBlue website, click here.
- Simply click the “Register for myBlue” link and follow the instructions for quick access. Registration is available for people with Network Blue, Blue Care, Blue 65 and many other Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi health plans.