It's easy and convenient to order your replacement ID cards and/or change your address online. First, complete the information below and click the "Verify" button to identify your account. The next screen lets you choose "order an ID card" or "change your address," then you simply complete the fields and click the "submit" button.

If you receive health benefits through the Federal Employee Program, your request needs to be placed through the FEP website at, where you will need to register. If you have not used the FEP Customer Service website before, you will need to create an account on that site.

If you are covered by the State and School Employees' Health Insurance Plan, please request new ID cards by calling 1-800-709-7881. Address changes are handled through your personnel office.